Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Current Anime List

Okay so I've been kinda busy lately so my anime intake has gone down...A LOT! And I'm ooohh so sad about it. My boyfriend said I have to finish sewing first...balls! But what he doesn't know about my not so secret lover(anime) won't hurt him. So I'm still trying to finish off the rest of my anime from the winter. I do watch Bleach. I'm very very behind in that. I'm on episode 205, ugh sooooo sad. I'll be able to catch up in an afternoon though. Not to worried. So on to the overdue list:

Winter Anime List(whats left of the 16)

1. Shikabane Himo Kuro
2. Slayer Evolution R
3. Sora wo miageru shoujo no hitomi ni utsuru sekai(the wind reflected in the eyes of a girl looking up at the heavens) goood grief!
4. Witch Blade (been working on this for a while)
5. Higurashi no Koroni

Okay well Shikabane I haven't finished. I have watched the first four episodes. I balled really bad in the first anime when a couple of the characters went bye bye. Also Slayer's was a series that I watched wayyyyy back in the day. Like 2005 so not that far back, but I saw that another one came out and said hey why not. The third one that I'm not typing out again with its unnecessary long title I saw the 1st episode and will continue with the series I guess. I think I'm slightly intrigued.

My spring list of anime consists of 16 again. Yes when I get left alone with nothing to really do, I blow threw anime. I will take a look back at the rest of my list and over the next week or so here give a review of all the winter anime I've watched.

2 comments:

PrincessImp. said...

I enjoy Bleach immensely, but I much prefer the manga I think.

Witch Blade..I dunno, but I think the original Top Cow series is superior.

Masa Yume said...

I haven't had the chance to look at the Manga.

I like the way Witch Blade is drawn.